Aya Red Silk Batik Tulis Long Kimono
“Aya (あや, アヤ) is a common female Japanese given name meaning "design", "colorful" or "beautiful". Aya is also in use in the Hebrew language and means "to fly swiftly" or "bird".
The epitome of theatrical elegance, the Aya Kimono is designed with dramatic entrances in mind. Cut in a maxi length, this pure AL.MA.LU crepe silk batik Kimono is adorned with an eye-catching medley of vibrant colors and flowery batik handprint, inspired by a wild night of riotous chaos. Hand-place purple silk profiles add to the extravagance, elevating this silk layering piece to iconic status. Wear over matching prints from AL.MA.LU collections or style as a hero piece over smart jeans and a plain top.
- Aya handprinted crepe silk batik tulis kimono
- Inspired by a wild night of riotous chaos
- Crepe silk batik tulis kimono
- Flowery batik print
- Hand printed crepe silk batik
- Silk purple embellishment
- Relaxed fit
- Maxi length (136 cm full length)
100% Silk Batik Tulis